Friday, April 24, 2009

Whoa Nelly!


Picked these up a couple weeks ago... the Bowmore 12 is nice to have around. But let me tell you the Laphroaig 15 blew me away! Rich, peaty, buttery... everything you would expect from the 10yr but better. My new favorite especially since it is only about $4 more than the 10. It is a must try in my book especially if you have the 10yr handy for comparison. Kind of reminds me of back in the day when I was used to drinking gas station coffee and had my first Starbucks -- velvety. Until I have a chance to line up Ardbeg and Lagavulin for a side-by-side it gets E10.
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. I'm in agreement with the E10 - to date, this might be the best, most savory scotch I've put in my face hole. Buttery bacon and egg pancake breakfast good.

    ReplyDelete